On September 26th, Uncle Coakley and Auntie Kate got married!! Emerson was the cutest little flower girl. Kate picked out a beautiful dress and Emerson actually let me put her hair in an updo. She looked like a little princess.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Emerson was definitely too nervous to walk down the aisle and so she wouldn't let go of Mommy. I was hoping that she would repeat running to hug Coakley as she did in the rehearsal. I wasn't expecting too much, as I would be nervous too and she's only three.
Unfortunately Daddy and Brooks had to leave early in the evening. Brooks was SO over stimulated with all of the people and loud music. Dan was so bummed that he missed dancing with Emerson, but was so happy to hear that she was tearing up the floor and having a great time.
Thanks Kate and Coak for including Emerson in your special day. It was a perfect wedding!
No comments:
Post a Comment